Today I am sharing ten recommended readings, in no particular order, from some of my favorite blog sites. I hope you enjoy these as much as I did.
- What are YOU thinking about the Wall Street protests? Check out Protesting a Protest at Punch Debt in the Face for a clear minded perspective. Of course I say “clear minded” because I totally agree with Ninja!
- Alex at Alex Speaks reminds us to consider the character of who we choose to do business with in Opening An American Express Savings Account is Dumb.
- Do you understand the difference between “Money” and “Love of Money”? Even if you do, check out how Tim at Faith and Finance tackles this topic with great clarity in The Love of Money is the Root of All Evil.
- Although the biblical account of the rich young ruler, although it is directly linked to money, it is not one that many writers like to address. Craig Ford at Money Help for Christians shares thoughts from various writers before sharing his own thoughts in Rich Young Ruler / Reflections on a Few Interpretive Options.
- What do Beanie Babies have to do with investment advice? 20′s Finance makes it clear in Best Investment Advice: Avoid the Next Fad.
- Len Penzo can say more in 100 words than many of us can in 1000. He succinctly makes his point in 100 Words On: The Importance of Good Moral Charcter.
- As always, Wealth Informatics gives us a thorough and thought provoking post in How to Manage Our Time: The Myth of Multitasking. Be sure to watch the video…it is under two minutes and it will prove a great point.
- Everyday Tips and Thoughts may save some lives with Thoughts For Thursday: Please Stay Off Your Cell Phone When Driving In Parking Lots And On Side Streets. This post, come to think of it, dovetails well with Wealth Informatics post above.
- Unemployed or seeking a better position? Don’t go into the interview without reading How to Ace That Interview at Krantcents.
- Don’t hyperventilate by the thought of using Gold As An Emergency Fund. Terrible idea? Well, it depends. Read this post at Retire by 40 to see what I mean.
As I said, ENJOY!
Also…some Carnivals I have been a part of this week:
Best of Money Carnival 24 hosted by Squirrelers
Baby Boomers Blog Carnival hosted by Baby Boomers U.S.
Carnival of Financial Planning hosted by the Skilled Investor