What do “za”, “ke”, “yo”, “qi” and “mm” have in common? They are all two letter words (yes, “mm” is a word) used in the Facebook online scrabble game. I have no idea what they mean, but that is irrelevant when playing scrabble. However, knowing how and when to use these words is critical to doing well at the game.
My son Jeremy, who lives 2 1/2 hours away in St Louis, challenged me to an online Scrabble game several months ago and I have been hooked ever since. It is a fun and challenging way to keep in contact with Jeremy as we exchange friendly banter through the chat option. He wins more often than I do, but I keep him on his toes and am often amazed at seeing how his brain works.
I know many of you have seen that little Scrabble icon on your Facebook taskbar. If you haven’t done so yet, give it a try. You might even challenge me if you want to start out easy.
Posts I have enjoyed this week
- 5 Reasons to Dump Your Savings Account for a Brokerage at Fiscal Fizzle
- Suzie Orman’s Debt Loyalty List at Good Financial Cents
- Dave Ramsey’s How to Drive Free and Retire Rich at Moolanomy
- Business and Bible Terms: Free at Bible Money Matters
- Investment Real Return at ABC’s of Investing
- The Debt Steamroller – I WILL FIGHT to Reach My Goals at Debt Free Adventure
- Why Taking a Pay Cut Is a Great Idea at Cash Money Life
- Budget Travel Tips at My Dollar Plan
- True Story About a Nightmare Contractor at The Wisdom Journal
- My Investing Strategy: Diversification Rules! at Digerati Life